En savoir plus à propos de votre Lexmark XM1342 BSD LINE
DescriptionVoir plus Voir moins
Compact monochrome versatility
- Get monochrome output at up to 40 pages per minute, with a first page as fast as 5.9 seconds.
- Capture documents with double-side automatic scanning at up to 92 A4-size images per minute.
- Tackle your workload with the power of a 1-GHz dualcore processor and 512 MB of memory.
- Compact dimensions of 339 mm high x 411 mm wide x 366 mm deep help it fit almost anywhere.
Connect and command
- Connect via Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB.
- Simplify mobile printing via Lexmark Mobile Print app, as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technologies.
- Take command of printing, copying, faxing, and automatic two-sided scanning with a 7.2 cm colour touch screen.
- Built-in cloud connectors help you save scans to and retrieve files from popular cloud services Box, DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft OneDrive.
Sustained output, enduring quality
- Available Unison™ toner provides up to 18,000 pages of output sheets for more printing and less downtime.
- Optional paper tray increases total input capacity to 900 sheets to support longer print runs and enhanced media flexibility.
- Steel frame and lifetime imaging components mean long life and minimal maintenance.
Robust, built-in security
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—in the document, on the device, over the network, and everywhere in between.
- A range of embedded features harden the device against attacks.
- Standard Confidential Print feature helps ensure output security via simple PIN.
Save paper, save energy
- Automatic two-sided printing is standard.
- Built-in energy-saving modes help support ratings of EPEAT® Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
- The Lexmark Cartridge Collection Programme (LCCP) and Lexmark Equipment Collection Programme (LECP) minimise waste and support recycling (availability varies by country)
CaractéristiquesVoir plus Voir moins
Indique la méthode utilisée pour imprimer par ce produit
Feature of computer printers and multifunction printers (MFPs) that allows the automatic printing of a sheet of paper on both sides.
Maximum printing resolution.
Vitesse d'impression pour pages A4 noir (qualité normale). Variable selon le type et le mode d'impression, valeurs données à titre indicatif. La vitesse exacte dépend de la configuration du système, de l'application et de la complexité du document.
Description of copying function (colour or monochrome).
Feature of computer scanners and multifunction printers (MFPs) that allows the automatic scanning of a sheet of paper on both sides.
To convert a document or picture into digital form for storage or processing on a computer, by scanning it using a scanner.
To send an exact copy of a document made by electronic scanning and transmitted as data by telecommunications links.
The colours that can be produced by the printer.
Taille de papier de série A ISO maximum
Différents formats de papier du A0 (grand) au A9 (petit). A4 est le format le plus couramment utilisé pour l'impression de documents.
The device features a socket into which a USB cable can be plugged.
The type of USB connector/port that this product has.
An Ethernet LAN (Local Area Network) interface is present, for a wired conection via a cable.
The maximum amount of memory inside a product, usually measured in bytes e.g megabytes (MB) or gigabytes (GB).
The colour e.g. red, blue, green, black, white.
A display which is part of the product, so you do not need to attach another display.
Size of the display for this product, measured diagonally, usually in inches.
The measurement or extent of something from side to side.
The distance from the front to the back of something.
Height of the product
Weight of the product without packaging (net weight). If possible, the net weight is given including standard accessories and supplies. Please note that sometimes the manufacturer leaves out the weight of accessories and/or supplies.